Covering your valuable property … wherever it may be.

Our Inland Marine team has years of experience writing policies for a wide range of insurable property. That’s why we can design policies for everything from contractor’s equipment and television towers to fine
art and medical equipment. It’s our experience that allows us to offer broad terms and conditions for even the most unusual, complex and hard-to-place risks for companies across the United States.

Inland Marine Appetite Guide

Our Inland Marine Products

Commercial Output Policy (COP)

Our experienced Inland Marine team can combine inland marine and commercial property coverage into a single form that covers your property and goods.
Learn More


Whether you’re a contractor, developer or property owner, we can offer a number of coverage options, including equipment, builder’s risk, installation, rigger’s liability and more.
Learn More


We provide coverage for companies involved in the transportation of goods, including commercial transits, railroad rolling stock, tank storage and warehouse legal liability.
Learn More


We cover the specialized needs of virtually any business, including fine arts, equipment sales and installment sales, as well as miscellaneous floaters for various types of movable property.
Learn More


Almost every type of company relies on technology. We can design a custom policy to protect your information, computers and other electronic devices against a wide range of exposures.Learn More




Inland Marine


Ocean Cargo


Excess Liability